Friday 23 May 2008

Opening Up

Hello, and welcome to my new Blog venture.

I have undertaken to do this for several reasons:

1) To prove to myself that I can create and sustain a diary that others find interesting enough to visit and comment on from time to time.

2) To inform and entertain you by describing the successes and failures, high and lows in my relatively newly acquired semi-retired, self-employed life.

3) I also intend to give frequent comments on people and things in the news. These may or may not prove to be controversial and I also hope that they will meet with a degree of agreement.

Whatever my reasons for creating this Blog and whatever your reasons for spending a few moments of your time reading my efforts, I hope that you enjoy my jottings over the coming months and look forward to receiving comments.

No comments: